The Finance Committee is responsible for financial oversight of the Chapter budget and related financial recommendations to the Board of Directors.
1. Assists in preparation of an annual budget, monitoring fiscal operations and establishing fiscal policy.
2. Arranges for an annual audit by an independent CPA and for an audit report to be forwarded to the National Office.
3. Reviews quarterly reports on Chapter income and expenditures.
4. Brings to the attention of the Board of Directors all questions regarding Chapter finances that require Board consideration and action.
5. In conjunction with appropriate financial resources, makes recommendation to the Board regarding investment of assets.
Members, Terms, and Criteria
The Finance Committee will be chaired by the Chapter Treasurer. A maximum of three additional NASW Wyoming Chapter members may be appointed to the committee by the President for a term of two years. These positions will all have voting privileges on the committee and are staggered to provide continuity. The Executive Director will serve as a non-voting members of the committee.